GOD IS REAL!
GOD IS REAL!
"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Mission Statement- TTWNT, LLC is committed to creating a safe space for Christian Women to feel empowered and encouraged to explore and discover their life's purpose. We will work in partnership to create a personalized action plan for achieving your personal and professional goals.
Vision Statement- TTWNT, LLC is committed to creating a safe space for Christian Women to feel empowered and encouraged to explore and discover their life's purpose. We will work in partnership to create a personalized action plan for achieving your personal and professional goals.
My Core Values- Awareness, Communication, Accountability, Collaboration, Empathy, Trustworthiness, Reliability, Purpose, and Achievement.
● I will honor the time we share together and uphold confidentiality and the limits of confidentiality.
● I will create a non-judgmental space and will respect your perception of the world.
● I will actively listen, encourage, affirm, and foster engagement.
● It is not my job to change you!
I am, however, honored to be a part of your journey and will support you by bringing awareness, clarity of choices, and collaboratively working on an action plan which may help you achieve your goals.
● I will communicate effectively with you and provide constructive feedback.
● I believe you have all the answers within yourself.
● I will maintain the ethics and standards of behavior established by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
I remind myself that if Jesus never gave up nor should I!
- Coach Mia